Prep time: 35 minutes + resting
Cooking time: 55 minutes
1. Preheat your oven 180℃ fan bake, then grease and line a 24cm round springform pan.
2. Brew the L’OR coffee, and set it aside to cool. To make the cheesecake base, place the biscuits into a sandwich bag and use a rolling pin to crush, or pulse them in a food processor.
3. Combine the biscuits with the melted butter in a bowl, then press the biscuit mixture evenly into the lined tin to make a firm base.
4. Using an electric beater, whip the cream cheese until smooth, then slowly add the sugar, a pinch of salt and the flour and mix until combined. Add the crème fraîche on a low speed, followed by the eggs and egg yolk one at a time, until thoroughly mixed. Fold the espresso into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Gently spoon and spread the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then tap the tin 2-3 times onto the work surface to remove any air bubbles. Bake the cheesecake for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 110℃ for a final 40 minutes or until the filling has set. Turn the oven off, open the door, and leave the cheesecake to sit for a further hour.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours, then serve and enjoy!
Top tip: Sprinkle grated dark chocolate over the cake as a topping, and serve. You could even add a few tasty chocolate-covered coffee beans.